- Choose where you want to go, and find out their peak season and chose dates that do not fall during that time frame. The key to finding the cheapest air tickets is to identify the season with the lowest passenger demand. Visiting during the least popular times, tend to be less expensive.Sign up for a few email alerts from travel companies and airlines that share flash sales and limited-time-only offers. You’d be surprised at the deals you can find. Don’t sleep on sites like Groupon… check out this deal!
- Vacation savings account
- Open up a separate account just for vacation, and designate a fixed amount that you’re willing to put away every month towards that dream vacation.
- Cut back on luxuries like eating out
- Sell your used items
- That expensive pocket book that you were crazy enough to spend your entire Tax refund check on three years ago, may be worth a 3 day vacation to the Caribbean.
Get another Gig
- As a nurse I used to pick up an extra shift per month and save all the extra money towards my yearly vacation. A lot of fellow bloggers said that they started driving Uber. I hate driving, so this was not much of an option for me.