Here are eight signs that social media use is taking a toll on your quality of life and emotional wellness.
- Feeling a need to share everything that you’re doing offline on social media.
- Negatively comparing yourself to others via their social media content.
- Focusing on you shortcomings while scrolling through someone else social media feed.
- Experiencing “FOMO” or fear of missing out during or after viewing others’ online activity.
- Decrease ability to concentrate.
- Irregular sleeping pattern.
- Increase or unusual social anxiety when interacting with others offline.
- Using social media as your prime leisure activity.
How Do you unplug? comment below.